Gain Cities Milestones
Our paths of progress, made up of great people & technology.
LAUNCHING OF PREFERRED PREFERENCE SHARES PACKAGES
• Due to the popularity of the Preference Shares Scheme, we are able to bring forth our listing plans. The management launched the PPS Packages to raise funds to meet NASDAQ requirement.
• A new broker plan just for PPS packages is also launched on the same day.
GAIN CITIES PRIVILEGE SCHEME
• Designed largely like a shareholder concierge service, The Gain Cities Privilege Scheme is a prelude to life as a NASDAQ Gaincities Limited Shareholder – giving the best in the business a kick-start into the high life.
1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF GAINCITIES LIMITED
• It has been a wonderful year of great achievements for Gaincities Limited.
CHARITY BALL INTERVIEW BY FASTTRACK TV
• Mr. Daniel Walters, Senior Vice President of Gain Cities was interviewed during his gracing at OSA Alzheimer’s Disease Association Charity Ball. It was part of Gain Cities’s corporate social responsibility to giving back to society. During the interview, brief insights of our IPO is mentioned along with our share ownership scheme, PPS for our valued clients.
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW BY CHANNEL 55 SPORTSTECH ON GAIN CITIES’S XCALIBUR TRADING ROOM
• Mr. Robert Anderson, Business Development Manager of Gain Cities HQ was interviewed by Channel 55 SportsTech, a TV channel that focus on the latest technology used in today’s Sports Industry. This interview showcases our proprietary sports arbitrage system - XCalibur.
LAUNCHING OF PREFERENCE SHARES SCHEME
• Preference Shares Scheme was launch to provide our clients more options to further grow their investment portfolio with us. Through this scheme, we managed to increase our shareholders’ database at a fast pace.
• This scheme also provided other attractive benefits only for our existing brokers and clients.
NASDAQ LISTING COMMITTEE
• A special task force was formed to handle all listing matters with the objective of getting the company listed in year 2017. This task force is head by our COO – Mr. Benjamin Teare.
VIETNAM HO CHI MINCH CITY BUSINESS CONFERENCE 2016
• Ho Chi Minh City played host to our biggest event to date, as brokers from across the globe gathered in Ho Chi Minh to meet with our CEO, COO and Management Team. Many exciting new updates, incentives and promotions were delivered as brokers learnt about GC Space, the firm’s exciting new mobile application.
• We also gave a presentation on the performance of XCalibur in the year of 2015. The super computer ended the year in December with a ROI of 154% and hitting a high of 689 trades in a month.
THAILAND PATTAYA SUMMIT
• Gain Cities held a lively and dynamic Thailand Launch event in Pattaya, Thailand in Nov 2015. Brokers from all around the world participated in the event and enjoyed all the performances and updates from our Gain Cities Management Team.
• To support Gain Cities objective of establishing a strong foothold in Asia and to introduce the fresh concept of European – American sports arbitrage opportunities into the region, Gain Cities held a Beijing Soft Launch Event in Oct 2015.
• Benjamin and his team also formulated a rewarding broker plan for the everyday person to get into the industry. Gain Cities believes in investing in people, and believes that the best way to grow the company is to have successful, committed and dedicated brokers on the ground.
INCORPORATION OF COMPANY
• With the positive data and results, James and Benjamin decided that it is time to bring their work to a higher level. Gaincities Limited was incorporated with a start-up capital of USD 5 million.
• Gaincities Limited is a sports arbitrage firm governed by the Financial Services Authority of the Republic of Seychelles. The Seychelles Islands provides a safe tax haven for the business, an advantage that can further improve profitability.
• James and Benjamin wanted to make Gain Cities a company with enormous potential. Apart from being a sports arbitrage company, they wanted Gain Cities to focus on data mining, sports big data consolidation and become a network orchestrator sports firm.
SELF SUSTAINED 5 MONTH PROFITABLE BETTING
• Starting with an ROI of 67% in January , the self sustained betting became profitable hitting a ROI of 118% by end May. The 5 months performance by XCalibur was positive with an average ROI of 92.7% and 298 trades per month.
XCALIBUR & STABILITY STUDY
• With fresh support, funding and resources, James and Benjamin began development of their powerful super computer and on the various components of the programs.
• James primarily headed the technical and technological aspects of building the system while Benjamin linked up with various bookmakers through his networking.
• Working with the best specialists in the various fields, XCalibur was born.
• The team began running a rigorous and comprehensive stability diagnostic test on XCalibur with impressive results.
FIRST ROUND ANGEL INVESTORS – JJ CHAPMAN
• Benjamin and James compiled their results and prepared a business proposal to obtain some first round seeding funds to develop their system and get more specialists to join their team.
• Mr JJ Chapman, an experienced angel investor, together with several others, quickly funded James and Benjamin.
IDEA WAS BORN
• The idea of a more powerful automated system to scan through more or all odds from major bookmakers across the globe, run by a team of statisticians and sports analysts was born.
• This system must also be fast to identify the best odds and automatically calculate the exact ratio to bet on.
• With these, their operations would become scalable. This became an exciting low risk business which could get big very quickly.
RESEARCH & FEASIBILITY STUDY
• After the games, Benjamin Teare worked his contacts and began gathering and compiling a list of global bookmakers. He began filtering and vetting through to select the most reputable and stable bookmakers and looking at their odds.
• James Oliver began building statistical analysis and building live programs and models to sift through all the odds and identify profitable wagering combinations.
• They managed to successfully find, design, bet and win consistently over their entire feasibility study and stress testing period.
• However, they quickly realised that it was an effective but inefficient way to leverage off these winning combinations. They have to find a better and faster way of scanning through the odds provided by various bookmakers in order to determine the best bet combinations.
WORLD CUP 2014
• Co-founders James Oliver & Benjamin Teare met at the 2014 Fifa World Cup in Brazil. Both enterprising football fans, they shared various concepts, ideas and fan talk with each other while enjoying the games.
• At the games, they were approached by many sports bookmakers with various odds for all the games that were being played.
• First time being exposed to local South American bookmakers, they realised that there were many odds differences between their frequently used European sports books and by finding a combination of odds, they could vary their bets and achieve guaranteed profits as a result.